- The gameplay, while layered, comes down to a mixture of walking around, a single swipe motion, and an arythmic tapping game
- The graphics are poor, even for a mobile game. Even for a Pokemon game, especially one that needs only model the original 150
- Most of the system is purely RNG-based, with no guarantee of success given outside skill
- Level scaling forces the game to become stagnant past a certain level (~15-20), even earlier in landmark-less areas
- Soundtrack is novel, but repetitive
- GPS Tracking system doesn’t function properly, which is kinda priority #1 of an ARG
Got a different opinion? Let me know in the comments.